1-DAY COURSE ON THE ELEMENTS OF SEPA COMPLIANCE
Aimed primarily at new payment companies and challenger banks, this course lays out what is the measure of compliance that has to be obtained on the initial day of operation.
- The obligatory schemes: SEPA Credit Transfer and SEPA Core Direct Debit
- The voluntary schemes: SEPA INST and SEPA Business-to-Business Direct Debit
- Usage of IBAN and overlap with the Regulation on information to accompany Funds Transfers
- How to clear and settle SEPA payments in accordance with the SEPA Clearing & Settlement mechanisms
- Usage of ISO20022 XML in accordance with the SEPA Migration End Date Regulation
- Timings, charging and relevance of Payment Services Directive
- SEPA Cards Framework and the Interchange Fee Directive
- Headline issues addressed in condensed form
- Brings in the direct legislation and framework for SEPA, as well the incidental ones – PSD, Interchange Fees and so on
- Based around a formal management consulting analysis
Price and Condensed Agenda:
The cost of this course delivered in-house is £2,000 plus expenses.
Please refer to our Standard Terms and Conditions.
Click here to download the condensed agenda for this course: Download here
Go back to Banking Regulation