Bob is an expert in a number of domains of international banking, accumulated over 37 years of experience as a banker serving corporate customers and as a management consultant. Risk management in international business is key, as is a meeting a corporate’s desire for consistent ways of dealing with banks on a global basis.
The courses on offer under this heading reflect these important themes.
- Basel III Liquidity
- Basel III Capital & Leverage
- Bank Payment Obligation
- Supply Chain and Export Finance
- SWIFT for Corporates
Please click through to find and overview and the agenda for each course.
The benefits in this area are:
- addresses emerging topics as significant changes affects international banking
- examines new and traditional instruments for risk management in international trade
- delivered by a current practitioner