Basics of Cash Management
1-DAY COURSE ON BASICS OF PAYMENTS & CASH MANAGEMENT
Participants from all parts of the Payments & Cash Management industry (banks, corporates, vendors) who want to gain a basic understanding of Payments & Cash Management from a corporate and from a bank perspective.
We start with the functional needs of corporate businesses:
- receiving payments from their customers and making them to their staff and suppliers
- measuring their liquidity – having sufficient financial resources to meet their liabilities as they fall due
- dealing with mismatches in financial resources by borrowing and investing
- dealing with mismatches in the currencies of payments/liabilities and receipts/assets
Then we set against that the basic banking services required by corporate businesses:
- Bank Account Services
- Payments & Collections Services
- Foreign Exchange
- ..and Electronic Banking as the means of transacting
- Based on practical examples and case studies
- Covers many fundamental issues in an economical timeframe
Price and Condensed Agenda:
The cost of this course delivered in-house is £2,000 plus expenses, plus VAT if applicable.
Please refer to our Standard Terms and Conditions.
Click here to download the condensed agenda for this course: Download here
Go back to Payments & Cash Management