Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)
½ DAY EXECUTIVE BRIEFING ON SEPA
Senior executives owning the whole Payments business and the major components of revenue, cost, propositions, products and delivery
- Major milestones 2012 – 2022
- Headlines of the SEPA project, and disconnections/issues
- Headlines of the SEPA Migration End Date Regulation of 2012
- Harmonisation or renewed compartmentalization?
- Implications for revenues and payments value proposition
- New entrants, substitutes and intensified competition
- Aimed at senior business executives and customer-facing business unit managers
- Headline issues addressed in condensed form
- Based around a formal management consulting analysis
Price and Condensed Agenda:
The cost of this course delivered in-house is £1,250 plus expenses.
Please refer to our Standard Terms and Conditions.
Click here to download the condensed agenda for this course: Download here
Go back to Banking Regulation