Intermediate Cash Management
1-DAY COURSE ON INTERMEDIATE CASH MANAGEMENT
Participants from all parts of the Payments & Cash Management industry (banks, corporates, vendors) who want to build their understanding of Payments & Cash Management from a corporate and from a bank perspective.
Here we take as our start point the organisational and functional attributes of businesses that are acting through multiple legal entities, both in the same country and in multiple countries. These businesses will typically set up “centres of excellence” for different aspects of financial management:
- a Treasury Centre for liquidity management, foreign exchange, borroiwng and investment
- a Shared Service Centre for payments and collections
Then we will look at the bank services that address the resulting needs for each type of entity:
- Account Services
- Payments & Collections including high- and low-value, domestic and cross-border, and individual and file-based
- Electronic Banking – proprietary eBanking, file transfer services, SWIFT for Corporates and Treasury Management systems
- Liquidity Management – zero-balancing, target balancing, interest enhancement, notional pooling
Then we look at the profiles of leading Cash Management banks and see how these banks are trying to service the models adopted by their customers.
- Based on practical examples and case studies
- Covers many fundamental issues in an economical timeframe
Price and Condensed Agenda:
The cost of this course delivered in-house is £2,000 plus expenses.
Please refer to our Standard Terms and Conditions.
Click here to download the condensed agenda for this course: Download here
Go back to Payments & Cash Management