Advanced Cash Management
2-DAY SEMINAR ON ADVANCED CASH MANAGEMENT
Participants from all parts of the Payments & Cash Management industry (banks, corporate, vendors) who want to focus on innovations and high value-added services in the industry.
Focuses on centralisation as the driver of most innovations and issues, that is the centralisation of both Accounts Payable/Receivable into a Shared Service Centre or Payments Factory, and of Treasury Management into a Treasury Centre or an efficient account structure involving Virtual Accounts.
Addresses the main enablers of centralisation:
- SWIFT Corporate Access
- Payment Services Directive
Explores physical and notional pooling (and the relevant demands of Basel II + III) as the ultimate objective of Cash Management, as well as tax, regulatory and legal issues on the corporate side.
- Broad scope addressed in an economical fashion
- Contexted with industry initiatives that may otherwise appear disparate
- Enables rapid engagement with key issues
- Grounded in reality of where the industry is now and what is on the industry timeline
Price and Condensed Agenda:
The cost of this course delivered in-house is £4,000 plus expenses.
Please refer to our Standard Terms and Conditions.
Click here to download the condensed agenda for this course: Download here
Go back to Payments & Cash Management