Payments & Cash Management
Bob has been involved in Payments and Cash Management since 1993, with major banks, with PwC and as an independent consultant. He was on the UK ACT trainer faculty until its wnding-up in 2017. Between 2008 and 2014 he delivered an annual IBOS Summer Course at Fitzwilliam College Cambridge.
Payments and Cash Management – sitting within Transaction Banking – has become an anchor product for banks, and a qualification to do commercial banking with corporate clients.
But how many banks can really meet the demands? And if they cannot, how does that let in IT vendors – of ERP systems, of Treasury Management systems, of SWIFT Service Bureaux – and SWIFT itself?
It is a complicated market structure and Lyddon Consulting has the expertise to guide you through it.
The courses available are:
- Domestic and Cross-Border Payments
- Basics of Cash Management
- Intermediate Cash Management
- Advanced Cash Management
- Fintech – Financial Technology new entrants
Please click through to find and overview and the agenda for each course.
The benefits of using these training offerings are:
- Wide scope covered
- Exposes key issues for market participants
- Based on live examples
- Delivered by a current industry practitioner and internationally-known expert