Strategic Challenge of SEPA
2-DAY SEMINAR: THE SEPA STRATEGIC CHALLENGE
Aimed at those who will be charged with formulating answers to the bigger challenges of SEPA, Fintech and PSD2.
- Vertical vs horizontal integration: opportunities for new players
- Comparison of SEPA/legacy Schemes, and migration: harmonisation or compartmentalisation
- Customer behaviour and segmentation
- Pricing and float
- Relative power of suppliers and providers; new entrants; basis of competition.
- Greenfield approaches; breaking-up of vertical integration.
- Ensures that the strategic issues have been identified
- Ensures coherence of approach to SEPA and PSD
Price and Condensed Agenda:
The cost of this course delivered in-house is £4,000 plus expenses.
Please refer to our Standard Terms and Conditions.
Click here to download the condensed agenda for this course: Download here
Go back to Banking Regulation